Friday, November 13, 2009

A surprise for Alfred



Yesterday I planned a surprise gift to be delivered to Alfred's office. And after much planning and coordinating, I managed to come up with a 'story' to ensure that he will be at his office during the time of the gift delivery. Everything went smoothly, and boy, was he surprised! He told me that everyone at his office was looking at him when he brought in the three bouncing red helium balloons. It definitely brought a smile on his face :)


The gift voucher is printed on a very classy black matted card(and it's sealed with a stamp), nicely placed in a signature red gift box with ribbons and attached to three bouncing helium balloons

I love RedRibbon Days! They have some of the most fabulous gifts (consisting of amazing experiences) anyone could think of - some of it are so unique it sure will bring tears of joy to those experiencing it. I intended to present this gift for his birthday on the coming 24th December. But since the end of the year is a peak period, I'd thought I'd present him the gift voucher earlier and then he can pick whatever date he wants to activate the voucher and experience it. Stay tuned to what lies within the surprise ;)

2 comments:

kelly said...

Lovely ! I love the packaging and the whole black and red card. I'm so getting it for christmas for my partner! Thanks for sharing this link.

Tina said...

Hey Geeta...u should have mentioned that if anyone is interested in a RedRibbon Day voucher can get in touch with me.. =)