Monday, October 6, 2008

A month later

The reason of my sudden dissapearance from the blogsphere for 1 month - lots of things happened and I was busy running around. Looks like our wedding will be postponed to sometime next year - he has to undergo a few treatments and surgery for a lump near his ribcage. Right now, prayers and faith help us get through this difficult period- and I must say it brings us even closer now than ever and we realised how much we mean to each other. I love you sayang with all my heart and I pray that you get well soon - remember we've got the Mount Kinabalu waiting for us - and lots of fun in store; and our life together :)

7 comments:

SMAA said...

Stay strong, girl! And remember love does conquer all!

AGAPE said...

Thanks, Mel :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that and pray he will get well soon.

This is just a temporary test of patience.

AGAPE said...

Thanks for your kind words, Cheng Leng

Romeleeda said...

dun worry... all will turn out well.. and for the best!
this lil hurdle will strenghten your love and bond.. and bring the family closer...
congratulations on finding love ;)
will pray for both of you..
take care, love...
*hugggzzzz*

~Manggai Naiker~

AGAPE said...

Thx for the prayers

Anonymous said...

my love to both of you. everything will fall into place dun worry. will pray for both of you. god bless. hugs