Friday, April 24, 2009

Potluck Party

I always look forward to potluck parties - the food spread, the excellent company, and the sharing - just too good to resist. No matter what I am doing, I just set everything aside for potluck parties, haha - chronic right? Once, I was just after the dentist, with the entire one side of my face numb from the anaesthetic - and I rushed back to office to make it on time for the potluck party. And I remembered having trouble smiling and eating - but what the heck - I still enjoyed myself.
This time our famous baker, Poh Wing was not around - so it wasn't as much fun without him and his cakes, hehe. Nevertheless, we had awesome spread of food - homemade macaroni & cheese, English trifle, layer cake, tarts, vegetarian mee hoon, potato salad, cheesecake (my small cute cheesecake - sliced in 20 small slices - I need to get a bigger oven!), ayamas, pizza, fruits, glutionous rice and nuggets.

My late-night baking endeavour - blueberry cheesecake

No comments: