Saturday, April 24, 2010

We are Having a Baby!


I am so excited to break this news, finally :) I am pregnant; coming into the 14th week this week. It feels great and amazing! I feel so honored and blessed to be conceiving a life until its full form and to bring it into this world. Pregnancy is the privilege of experiencing God's miracles on earth - the greatest joy in life. It feels so wonderful at the thought of a life that is growing within me - I feel so humbled and blessed. Week after week, watching this tiny miracle growing inside me from the ultrasound scans; and knowing that one day we will hold this child in our hands is one of the greatest gifts that can be experienced. From a cluster of cells to a full human-form - I am truly awed at the wonderment of God's work.

My beloved little angle, your daddy and I planned you from the start; and when you were conceived; you, our dear child, were made straight from our hearts. It really doesn't matter if you are a boy or a girl; I started loving you even before you were conceived; and I carry you in my dreams every day. Everyday the moment I wake up, I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone; little tiny hands and legs and body pushing and bouncing in a warm watery home within me; my beloved darling kicking up your heels; it is our little secret that only I can feel; oh, how blessed I am to have you inside me.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulations! Wish u & ur baby be healthy always. :D

AGAPE said...

Thanks for your kind wishes, Elaine.

Anonymous said...

A very happy news geets!!!!
Join the club! we need more momz to be in !!! at the moment its just me, mel and gy and now you!!!! :)

Anand and I are very happy for the both of you! take care babes!

lots of love,
Komraj!

AGAPE said...

Thanks, Kom! I am excited to have finally join the club :)