Saturday, September 4, 2010

Atlantic 1 Cafe

 I used to love the pineapple rice served at the Atlantic 1 cafe. It's situated next to the Shell station in Jalan Portugis (Jalan Kubu), Melaka. I used to go there for lunch when I was teaching in Ranger College back in 2003. After so many years, I had been having this craving for a good pineapple rice. So, we went there for dinner and it was packed with tourists.

A framed newspaper article of Jonker Street in 1890 at the Atlantic Cafe, Melaka

 Pictures taken using our new compact camera - LUMIX Panasonic DMC-ZR3.

After waiting for quite some time, I finally got to savor the pineapple rice which I had been craving for so long. But, I was a little dissapointed with the quality now - I remember it had much more ingredients and tasted much better back in 2003. Probably that's the price of over-commercialization - the quality of the food is compromised.

No comments: