Thursday, January 24, 2008

If...

I found this interesting question in one of the websites:
"if you could spend 30 days in one location (and only one location) anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go and why?"
My answer:

I would love to go to India again. If I have 30 days to spend in one location, I know for sure I'd go for India for the hustle-bustleness; you can never get tired of India because there is just too many things going on at one time and it is a land endowed with beauty and diversity. Plus I can indulge myself in the mouth-watering dishes; please my hunger for artistic endevours in its amazing architecture of temples and the hand-made wooden crafts, sculptures, and paintings. The best of all is the ever-so-interesting-and-curious-looking people who will just 'spice' up your stay there. Nothing in this country is ever quite predictable; the only thing to expect is the unexpected. Some travellers are only too happy to leave, while others stay for a lifetime.

No comments: