Friday, July 18, 2008

A 'thank you' note

A 'thank you' note for the blast I had in Korea - to Prof. Lee Hyun-Hoon, the co-chair of the program committee for Korea and the World Economy Conference - for being such a wonderful host:

Dear Hyun,

I would like to thank you and the organizers for organizing this absolutely fun-filling-and-knowledge-sharing conference. I certainly had a fantastic time meeting people from all over the world and sharing experiences, knowledge and culture. I must admit that this is one of the BEST EVER conferences I have attended. Apology for my over-expressiveness here; but I had to express it! :) I am certainly looking forward for such wonderful experience in the upcoming conference to be held next year.

Thank you very much for all the wonderful hospitality that you and your team members have rendered while my stay in Korea. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for these wonderful experiences. And I forgot to mention that before meeting you, I had never thought that the person I am corresponding with via email is so charming, well-spoken and good-looking!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Geeta Krishnasamy
from Multimedia University, Malaysia

No comments: