Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sit back and relax

I know I’ve got a million things to do – but today has been a particularly stressful day for me – physically and emotionally. So I decided to just sit back, de-stress, relax and enjoy a good book. That was what I did most of today – reading Nicholas Sparks’ The Choice – fun and endearing book to read – setting the right mood that I needed to be in – and it helped – thanks to the author.

I’ve believed that I am not the kind of person who loves routine – I love spontaneity and variety – to spruce up my daily life – but lately I miss the routine I had and the longing to return to a normal, routine life. And I miss the attention and the pampering to being respected and acknowledged and all that - and I wanted to rant about it - it always feel better after pouring out.

Right now, I am imagining lazing on a hammock in a tropical paradise...

No comments: