Monday, May 11, 2009

A busy week

Last week, we were running around finalising the card, buying saree, ironing out some details and panicking at the fast-approaching day. There are still tons of things to do - and we are trying to have fun along the way with the preparations and stuffs. And since Mr. Alf is not 'enlightened' with the rituals in a Hindu wedding, I have to 'enlighten' him with whatever limited knowledge that I have. Thank God magazines are there to salvage us. Now, I am writing the entire rituals - and learning along the way.

Caterer and menu - yet to finalise. Decor - planning for a meeting some time end of this week. Door gift - pending.

This week is a long week for me as well - with final year project presentation, an overdued research paper and assignment marking.

2 comments:

KOM said...

Hi geeta, very nice to hear that you are busy with all the preperation. :) just wanted to lend my hand to you just incase you need help in deco arrangement or doorgifts planning since i just planned mohan's wedding. Let me know kay.

AGAPE said...

Kom, you are my savior! I need your help. Will call you.