Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Compulsive Book Hoarder

I have been on a compulsive-book-buying-spree lately. And it took me a while to notice my burgeoning shelf - loaded with books, some of which I have yet to read. So, I told myself to stop hoarding books for the time being (although I was tempted many times). Since I take a very long time to finish reading a book, I resolved to stop the buying and read the books that I have yet to read, which are seating there in the shelf gathering dust.

Books that I have yet to read:
1. The White Tiger
2. A History of God: The 4,000-Year Quest of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
3. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
4. Outliers: The Story of Success
5. Buyology: Truth and Lies about Why We Buy
6. The God of Small Things
7. Now is the Time: Spiritual Reflections
8. Brida
9. Do Dogs Laugh?: Where Dogs Come from, What We Know About Them, and What They Think About Us
10. Dewey

No comments: