Sunday, May 3, 2009

Home deco - progress


Over the weeks, we've added few more things to our new home:
- a red-hot sofa set
- two full-length mirrors
- an office chair for me, and
- a leg-rest for Mr. Alf.

We had been going around looking for a nice chic-designed sofa for the living room and didn't quite find the one we liked. Finally, we went back to Ikea and bought it there (I particularly wasn't planning to get sofa set from Ikea because I thought it was a little boring for my taste). But upon spotting a bright red fabric sofa set, we knew that's what we wanted. The red sofa is the highlight - so red that I thought it had spruced up our living space more than we imagined - thus, that'd be the center-piece for the living room. Now, the curtain has got to have a subdued effect to 'mellow' the red-hot-ness.

A couple of days back, John told us that he could see the red sofa from the road, haha. High time to get curtains!

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

Beautiful! That reminds me a piece I saw on officedesigns.com. It's that same lovely shade of red, a clock from a brand called Kartell.

Anonymous said...

Spacify has a collection of Sofa Set with an array of modern designs. Each has its own great look that will find a way to enhance your home