Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Nurse's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day and today is Nurse's Day - both individuals with umost patience and with a nurturing soul. My sister, Pravina is doing her nursing course in Seri Kembangan - it's gonna be almost a year since she joined this course. She had her ups and downs during her training - and despite that she stood strong - and I know she has all the patience and love to care for her patients. It's not easy being a nurse - and my dad will always tell her it's one of the noblest profession.

Here's my message to my sister:

"Happy Nurse's Day, Pravin. The service of a nurse transcends human-set boundaries and the noblest service to mankind. Endowed with utmost patience, you care for your patients. I am so proud to be the sister of a dedicated, loving nurse with a glowing heart like you"

No comments: