Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday-licious

Sunday-licious = pampering ourselves with food. Yesterday kinda ate too much :P Brought my family for brunch at one of the famous laksa place; the laksa is so good; the gravy is thick, creamy and concentrated; with plump juicy prawn and the soft beehoon soaked with all the intense flavors. One of the best laksa in Melaka - Yung Lai Siang restaurant - it's located opposite the Putra hospital - at the junction - next to Saranava's Restaurant. Our Sunday late morning was boosted with a bowl of piping hot and concentrated laksa ;) One of our treats for Sunday. My family don't normally eat out; but when we do we enjoy it to the max :) For dinner, we went to a mamak restaurant near Bukit China - Resturant Tasik Utama - the food is not that impressive, I must say. I still prefer the roti canai pisang in Saravana's Restaurant in Bukit Beruang.

And as usual I was looking forward to start my Monday with a dose of enthusiasm – will full energy to complete all my deadlines for the week to come.

No comments: