Thursday, May 29, 2008

OUTING

I know it has been some time since I last updated my blog. Had been busy with work, research and marking. Just done with the marking, pheww, 191 scripts, done! Now I have to complete one more research paper, if not, my supervisor is not gonna be happy :)

Pics taken in the last two weeks:
In my grandma's house in Puchong

Appa and Uncle John during dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Bukit Beruang, Malacca

Family pic taken during the dinner at the restaurant

During a wedding dinner in Malacca

I thank God for I am happy with people whom I am comfortable with; I thank God to be surrounded with people who make me at ease with myself and who believe in me, who accept me as who I am, and who don't judge me. And I am thankful for having amazing friends and colleagues in my life :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice pics :)

AGAPE said...

terima kasih, nanti u balik, kita pergi makan :)