Monday, May 5, 2008

Saturday

Last Saturday, Chin Lay and I went to KL for a Walton client day event in KL Crown Plaza. Walton International is a company in which Alfred works. It's on land investment in the US, in which the company acquires a piece of land in Calgary, for example, and develops the land, by which time the land value appreciates and the investors are promised an average return of 15%; that's just about what I know; I know he does a better job in explaining about this investment, hehe. I went there to lend him some support; but Alfred was trying to lure me to come by using the wine and cheese 'bait', hehe...

We met up with Mages at the Crown Plaza hotel; it was great meeting her after a long time; the last time I met her was during her wedding which was almost a year ago. Had great time catching up and laughing our guts out at Mages's antics. It was too soon for us to go back, but we had already booked the bus ticket. We will catch up with Mages again later, of course ;)

Here's one of the pictures taken. The other group picture taken with Mages, Chin Lay, Alfred, and myself in it is with the photographer.

No comments: