The recipe as follows:
Cream Cheese Filling:
250gm cream cheese
1/4 cup castor sugar
zest of one orange
juice from the same orange
1 teaspoon cornflour
1. Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy, and add in the remaining stuff until it forms a nice smooth batter;
2. Set aside
250gm chocolate (I used Nona cooking choc)
60 gm butter
1/2 cup sugar (I reduced the sugar quantity alot and it still turned out sweet - but not too sweet)
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs + 2 tablespoons cold water
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1. Melt the chocolate with the butter.
2. After it's cooled a bit, add in the remaining stuff and stir.
3. Pour batter into the baking tray.
4. Add in the cream cheese mixture in dollops, and use either a skewer or fork or palette knife to give it the swirly marbly effect.
5. Bake in 180C oven for 35-40 minutes.
6) The centre of the mixture will still be wobbly when you take it out from the oven; but that's okay; coz' u are gonna love the gooey texture of the brownie :) and the orange zest gives the brownie an Uuuumpphhh effect :) Enjoy!