Saturday, September 12, 2009

Correcting a research paper

My supervisor emailed me the feedback received from a journal editor for the paper which we submitted uhm-i-don't-know-when. And there goes a long list of comments and questions to be answered - the usual academician debates. I didn't realize I sat down for 9 days to complete the corrections - yeah, I was lost in the middle and found my way back, so to say.

It's so easy to get lost in the PhD-voyage - I realized it's important to remember to navigate my 'ship' to the direction I am going. It's a vast sea out there - and for the many of the PhD 'sailors' like me need to keep our anchors intact on our objectives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Comprehensive Mindmap,u did urself? Goodlah. Mages

AGAPE said...

No la, I stumbled upon on the web. It can be a good guideline for a research paper.

Anonymous said...

oh .ok. mages