Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I m back

I m back....After a long time....alot of things have happened since...had been a struggle for these past few months...yesterday i was feeling quite down...but managed to beat that... i m back, vibrant and energetic....set out to make a difference :) and i feel so good now...and i hope and pray that no matter what happens i will stand strong and unshaken...

well, today started well....i m happy with my boss and my colleagues...they are very nice people... and i cherish moments with them...yesterday met up with Vatsie; she's down for a training in TM. had good time with her, reflecting on all the jolly good moments back in Uni. brought her for a tour in our new campus; and all the flashback...gosh, it was so overwhelming...i thank God for all those fabulous memories; which forever will be with me...

Going lunch with Chin Lay today. her birthday is coming and i plan to bake her a cheese cake :) okay, me going for lunch now; early lunch...be back :)

No comments: