Herewith is the recipe:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups lightly crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup cereals with pumpkin seeds and raisins
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, and baking soda and whisk to combine.
3. Gradually add in the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture.
4. Stir in cornflakes and the cereals. Mixture will be thick and almost dough-like.
5. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
6. Roll the mixture into balls and place 1 inch apart on a greased baking sheet/tray.
7. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Enjoy the crunchiness after letting it to cool for a while. Crunch crunch...