Monday, May 5, 2008

Friday-licious


Had a great Friday - hanging out with my best friends and shopping after that. When we were still undecided on where to go for lunch, Chin Lay jokingly suggested that we go to KFC for lunch knowing very well that I was never a KFC-person. We ended up going there anyway because I was turned-on by the fact that I can wallop the potatoes, my all-time favorite.

Ai Lin was back for the Labor Day long holidays. We had a great time catching up with everything and anything under the sun; and thank God for our flexible work hours, Chin Lay and myself were able to spend more time with Ai Lin. Went for shopping after that; it was fun considering the fact that we haven't shopped together for quite some time. Had a blast with my best buddies from school :)

No comments: