Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Favorite Car Wash

I love sending my car for a wash lately. For me, there used to be different phases of car-washing-routine last time. At first, I used to send to the car wash (there are just so many of them) - and I found it extremely inconvenient to wait there for almost an hour or more until the car is washed - and most of the times, being the clean-freak I am turning into, I will not be satisfied with the service - it's not completely clean, you know. And then, I resorted to washing my car myself - plus point is that I get a complete body work-out and a clean-and-shining-car - and I will be gleaming with pride. The downside is that people like to stare when they see a girl washing her car on a Sunday morning, sheeeshh...

Lately, you can see me hanging around pretty often near the BHP petrol station in Ayer Keroh, Melaka. The automatic car-wash there is definitely a convenience to inundated-with-a-million-things-to-do people. It's so cool sitting in the car while it's being washed - at first, by a batch of 4 workers and then by the automatic car-wash machine, and then wiped by another batch of 2 workers. The whole process is completed within 5 minutes or so. And it's so cool to sit in the car while it's being wheeled into the automatic machine - feels like being trapped in a twilight-zone (definitely not for claustrophobic people). And it's only RM2 per car wash - fast, cheap, and convenient. Now, my car will always be looking clean :)

2 comments:

stschin said...

RM2 per cash wash?

AGAPE said...

Yep, RM2 per car wash - so convenient and fast la