Sunday, July 19, 2009

We are Married!

We are married! Today was our wedding dinner - and I am awake at 3 in the morning because of the little booze that I had - definitely not wired to drink ;) We had great fun - finally - celebrations for 3 weeks in a row - 5th July our traditional wedding, 11th July my sister's church wedding and dinner, and 18th July our wedding dinner. And now I am able to heave a sigh of relief that everything went on smoothly and now we can sit back and chill out. We spent a great deal of our time planning for our wedding and dinner - it's high time for us to be back doing other things :) All in all we had great celebrations - lots of laughter, joy and dancing tonight - even with my saree and 3 1/2-inch-heels.

Thanks to all our family and friends who had been a great support. Thanks to Sharon for introducing us to each other - I am so thankful to have met Alfred - to share this amazing journey with.

1 comment:

SMAA said...

A big CONGRATS to you two!! May the future bring only good things and plenty of blessings!