Monday, March 8, 2010

I AM BACK!

It's been exactly 2 months since I last updated my blog. I've really missed blogging - missed sharing values and lessons I learn everyday, the everyday experiences I encounter no matter how trivial it is, and all my cooking and baking adventures (it has always been my pleasure in sharing recipes and tips). 

Some of my dear friends who read my blog regularly messaged me asking if everything is okay. I am grateful for having wonderful friends who truly care. I take delight in knowing that my friends enjoy reading my everyday posts on the blog. The blog has been my avenue to channel my thoughts and experiences. It also gives me a purpose to live out everyday to its fullest and this always pushes me to try out new things - the incentive being that at the end of the day, I get to sit down and record all my experiences - which means alot to me - I strive to treasure everyday by jotting down all the miracles and experiences in my daily life. 

A lot of things have been happening lately which I will update in due course. Some days I really don't have the mood to blog but a more valid reason for not updating the blog is that I was internet-less for some time. Some back-dated entries soon! Cheers!

3 comments:

mageselvam said...

It's good ur back dear. All dbest. Takecr. Arutperumjothy Thuney.

YFU USA Pennsylvania said...

Finally you are back! Been wondering what happened to you? Missed reading your latest ongoings / thoughts etc etc. Hope everything is well on your side. Want to meet up soon? I can come down to KLCC area if you like on one Sat?
Let me know. Cheerios!
Gaya

Komz! said...

Cheers BABE! Take Care! Keep in touch!