Thursday, September 4, 2008

Penang Trip - Part 1 - Jeeva's Wedding Dinner

A day after our engagement, we were travelling to Penang to attend my university mate, Jeeva's wedding dinner. It was tiring since I had to leave home only after lunch to start the journey since we still had our guests at home and was held up with all the cleaning up and other stuffs. But the road trip was fun though I was fighting to keep myself awake when driving. Had a great time meeting up with Durai, Shuba and their son Nithish, and Mages and her hubby Selvam during Jeeva's wedding dinner; also met another of my university mate – totally excited - catching up and reminiscing the jolly-good schooling and university days.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great, for a moment I thought it was your own wedding. :D

AGAPE said...

Thanks Cheng Leng! The saree is a simple one and it's so easy to tie :)