Friday, February 20, 2009

February Read

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Life Lessons for Women - 7 Essential Ingredients for a Balanced Life by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Stephanie Marston

My best friend, Chin Lay gave me this book a few years ago when she went to London and only recently I managed to finish reading it. It's my bedtime book. Truly inspiring words to read before dozing off. It's enlightening to read the stories shared by strong-willed women and the healing power of prayers and hope and the miracles of everyday life - and also the courage to follow our dreams. Some of the stories strengthens my belief and faith on all the wonderful things to come and keeps me going through tough times. I think this kind of books should be read more often to get us back on track whenever we feel lost and to be more aligned to the purpose of life - enjoying every minute of it.

No comments: