Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nesting bug has hit me


Today is a spring cleaning day for me. The nesting bug has hit me - I woke up with a sudden burst of energy with a sudden urge to clean and organize. Last night I dreamt that I was about to deliver and in the dream I panicked that I have not packed my hospital bag yet. I woke up feeling anxious. I know I have been procastinating alot lately. 

Today I woke up at 5.30 a.m. despite the usual unable-to-sleep-nights. Most of the time I could only wake up at half past nine. I woke up this morning and brought the dogs for a walk. Then, I went to Mydin hypermarket to buy mild detergent soap to wash all the baby clothes and napkins. I came back home and washed everything my baby will be using - playpen bedsheet, pillowcases, booties, mittens, baby hat, shirts, pants, hankerchiefs and napkins. Then I cleaned every nook and corner of my room; I wiped and disinfected the storage space for all the baby items. I used up every bit of my energy for today and it felt so good to have everything cleaned and ready for the arrival of our new bundle of joy. Finally, I've packed the hospital bags *a huge sigh of relief*

No comments: