Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Presentation

I have just finished finalizing and submitted the proposal presentation slides to the board of ‘critiques’. Actually, it is way overdue for me to present – since I registered for PhD in April 2006, and supposed to have presented my proposal defense within 9 months from the date of registration (for the board of ‘critiques’ to ‘attack’ potential candidates during the proposal defense presentation and remind them that PhD is not for the faint-hearted – so that by the end of the presentation, you might have a second doubt on why on earth you are doing this!; that’s what I observed for every candidate during and after their presentation – which explains why I faithfully delayed for this ‘event’).

If it wasn’t for my supervisor, I’d probably be still delaying on the presentation. Okay la, I tell myself, just get done with the formalities – and it’d be good to receive some constructive feedback (hopefully not too constructive as to alter my constructs!). The presentation is in 2 weeks time – I still have some time to ‘comprehend’ all the economic models that I’d be using for my study. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Cath said...

good luck madam

AGAPE said...

thanks, cath :) and good luck for the papers you are writing; my journey is just about to start, hehe...