Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Me and My Sometimes


Sometimes life can be so mundane that we forget to have fun...


Sometimes we are so engrossed with other stuffs that we forget the euphoric feeling emanating from within just by the thought of doing something different...


Sometimes we get so technical we forget the element of surprise...


Sometimes when you get up and wonder what the word surprise mean...


Sometimes you are surprised with a surprise which is no surprise...


Haha sometimes I know I talk crap!


But sometimes I wish there are more surprises for me to be surprised...of course good ones la :)
Because I just love surprises!


*hint hint - to my other half - hahaha*

~Geeta~

2 comments:

SMAA said...

Who's the other half? Intro a bit lar..hehehee

AGAPE said...

hey my dearest friend! congrats woman, i heard u getting married from Kom...hey dont forget to invite me k; now i have an excuse to go shopping, haha.well, ahem, my the other half is Mr. Alfred