Sunday, April 20, 2008

Siesta















I have always been a night person and my family and close friends know that I was not a morning person at all - that was during my schooling and campus days. For the past year or so, I have been a morning as well as a night person and lately I have not been getting enough sleep because of my late-to-bed-and-early-to-rise-sleeping pattern. That’s why recently I have been taking some time off for my siesta after work; feel so invigorated after an hour or so of cat nap. And I am thankful for my work hours in which I can have my siesta if I wanted to; but I must admit I haven’t used much of that privilege; but at least I know that I can if I wanted to.

Today’s morning walk was fantastic. The clouds gathered foretelling a sign of rain and the breeze was so cool, moist and fresh; it didn’t rain until we got back home; lucky us. We saw a few dogs and puppies enjoying their morning walk; my dogs enjoyed their ‘socializing’ hours by growling at those dogs and they were definitely mesmerized when they spotted a few cats – like they have never seen cats before. We saw 2 birds kissing passionately on the wiring cable; a totally therapeutic morning.

No comments: