Saturday, April 26, 2008

TGIF


Had a busy week... but don't really know what I did, lol.. time just flies. Finished all my classes for the semester, YAY! Now I can focus on my research and my other stuffs :) until the marking starts...ooo

Yesterday had a great night... went with Chin Lay to catch a movie; we watched 'Definitely, Maybe'; I absolutely loved the movie; not too corny; a well-narrated story; we enjoyed it from the beginning till the end; the best part was the guessing game of who is the mother of the little girl; and the little touch of humour along the way.

Then we had our dinner at "Jom Laksa" at the ground floor of Malacca Mall. I had the best bowl of Tom Yam Laksa; the ingredients used were of good quality and fresh; and the gravy is thick and packed with flavor. Chin Lay had Asam Laksa which was good as well. Looking forward for the weekend; Alfred and I probably will go sample some new dishes; fooooood, here I come!

No comments: