Monday, October 6, 2008

Gy's Wedding - 14th Sept 2008





Gythiri, my ex-roomate during uni days in Cyberjaya, got married on 14th Sept - it was a great reception with live band of sitar and carnatic singer - and the food was awesome. It was great to meet up with all the jing-bang-uni-gang - Kom, Vatsie, Mel, Siva, and Shuba - my good friends during uni days - people whom I shared my joys and sorrows with - they were always there during all the memorable moments during uni days - right from the first relationship to the break-ups - and also the 'cuci-mata' activities back then (now, we have other more serious things to think about!) - and how we'd do all the crazy things that are meant to be done when you are in uni coz it'z never gonna be the same once you start working. We certainly had lotsa fun - we lived our uni days to the max, I must say. Cheers to all the good years to come for us to celebrate!

No comments: