Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A new day

It's pouring outside - a beautiful morning - with the sound of the birds chirping - and the falling rain. Yesterday, I spent almost the whole day at the hospital, consulting the doctor and going for ultrasound - for a lump on my breast which I spotted (due to a pain) two weeks ago - for 1 week I was given a course of antibiotics for what was suspected an inflammation around the area - and the swelling has gone down. From yesterday's visit - after going for the ultrasound (thank God I didn't have to go for mammogram - the doctor said I am still young, hehe), the doctor said the lump may dissolve - he told me to come back after 6 months for follow-up. Right now, with so many things on my list, I am just glad that I didn't have to go for a surgery to remove the lump.

No comments: