Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pizza Adventure - Part 4


Last night, I made pizza - and this time the dough is softer and easier to handle - compared to the last time. I didn't include too much flour this time when kneading the dough - I guess that must be the reason for the softer and fluffier texture of the dough. I let the dough to proof for about 3 hours - and by the time I came back the dough has more than tripled its volume. For the topping, I used tomatoes, button mushrooms, red capsicum, carrots, and halapeno peppers. Bake in a preheated 230 degrees Celcius oven for 15-20 minutes until you see the pizza crust is browning. The texture of the pizza crust was exactly how I wanted it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geeta, I wanna make my own , i need to see you about pizza making tipz.tq. mages.