Friday, April 24, 2009

Childhood Memories

My sister, Tharsani posted some of our childhood photos on Facebook recently. Gosh, when I look at our photos back then, I feel like it was dinasour-ages ago. Reminds me of the ol' happy-go-lucky days - no worries, no responsibilities, and the best part, we can do anything and get away with that innocent look, hehe. And everyday was a joyous occasion. Our favorite was the pool-time - I remembered feeling ecstatic when we heard of the new make-shift pool in my grandma's house. And it became the reason for us to behave in order to be given the 'extra time' in the pool.
Uncle John and us in our portable pool :)

I simply love pictures! It's always there for you to pull out and travel back in time - you'd never get bored no matter how many times you look at it. And after walking down the memory picture-lane, I feel so ecstatic, refreshed and contented and thankful for all the amazing experiences and fun I'd had over the years.

No comments: