Monday, April 20, 2009

Soul-searching

Lately, I have been asking myself what is it that I really want to do in my life. Deep down, I know the answer. What I need to do now is to concentrate on my studies full time and complete it. During that period, I’d be able to do some soul-searching and move closer towards my goals – one of it is to work with animals. And I can feel the answer is becoming clearer to me – what I need is to take the bold step forward and go along the flow.

I am not afraid of making any decisions relating to my career because I feel it’s time for a change. Right now, I intend to complete my studies – which I have trouble concentrating on with so many things happening now. Sometimes I feel everything is at a mess – at times, I pick myself up and be motivated to get back on track in terms of my work and studies – but along the way, I get lost again and then find my way back – the same process repeats. I am not as motivated in my job as I was before and I can feel my energy draining day by day at work – but I always made sure that I give my 100% when I am teaching my students – that I always made sure - but other than that, it's a drag.

I guess I need to take a break to put things in perspective again – and to focus and concentrate on one thing at a time – and also to rethink my priorities in my life – life is too short for me to spend time on things that don’t really matter as much to me – I want to work for passion – and soon I am going to be doing just that.

No comments: