Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Post-Vacation mood


It has been almost 2 weeks since we got back from our honeymoon trip from Mauritius and Reunion islands. One word to describe our trip - awesome - filled with lots of awesome people at the islands, scrumptious food at the resort in Mauritius, beautiful sandy beach, and lots of adventure! Mauritius ----> paradise on earth; Reunion ----> breathtaking landscapes! A perfect combo trip.

The week after we got back, we were both attacked by 'post-vacation blues'. Now, back to reality. The first week after vacation, I had to practically drag myself out of the bed - and boredom starts to hit by sitting in the apartment alone. It's only until this week I picked myself up and started on my PhD work - which has been sitting idly for quite some time. Met my supervisor last Thursday - and managed to get my 'engine' started.

Will post our wedding pictures as soon as we get 'em and honeymoon pictures soon :) Cheers!

11 comments:

YFU USA Pennsylvania said...

Babe you in KL now? Let's meet up for dinner? I work in DJ area and leave in USJ...somewhere bangsar shd be great. Let me know if you are up for it...

Cheers
Gaya

AGAPE said...

Hey babe, yeah I am in KL now. Dinner sounds good! I'd be going back to M'cca tomorrow. How about dinner next Tuesday - meet in Bangsar.

AGAPE said...

Hey babe, you have a blog! But I can't view it - access denied :(

YFU USA Pennsylvania said...

haha believe it or not i am a virgin when comes to the online blogs. Still hv no idea on how to make it public or private setting whatsoever. I am still learning how to use this. LOL trying to figure out how can i invite you in now...next Tues sounds good to me. for now no meetings after work hur have been schedule so let lock for it ;) I am going back to Melaka for Merdeka weekend.

AGAPE said...

Alrite, set!

YFU USA Pennsylvania said...

yay! 7.30pm okay for u? nak makan ape?

AGAPE said...

7.30 is fine with me. Alfred is working in Bangsar, so he will tag along with me :) Hmm, what to eat - I let you decide ;) Hey babe, I finally could access to your blog :)

YFU USA Pennsylvania said...

730pmokay with u babe?

YFU USA Pennsylvania said...

lol okay i also dunno what i am doing with the access to my blog!. okay i ll ask Aaron if he wants to tag along! :)

koolios after kazzilion years we are finally hooking up again! :) looking forward to see ya :) and alfred

AGAPE said...

Cool :) so excited - meeting up after kazzilion years (as you put it) - after more than 13 years I think!

YFU USA Pennsylvania said...

Babe! So sory to do this to you. But can we reschedule the dinner to Wednesday? :( Sorry - a meeting has been called for Tuesday evening and i cant get out of it :(::( ? What is your phone number again. I remembered you gave it to me and I hv no idea where i kept it.