Saturday, August 29, 2009

BookFest @Malaysia 2009

This week was my book-shopping week @ BookFest 2009 held in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. To encourage people to come in on weekdays, they had massive discounts for selected books - it was a great bargain. So, from Monday to Friday this week, I was happily bounding to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, which is just a stone's throw away from our place. Only at these times I appreciate living in the centre of the town! No traffic, no rush.

The books that I bought over the weekdays:


My two most favorite books on the list: Planet Earth and National Geography's Journeys of a Lifetime - RM 29.90 for each - a great bargain! Even the cashier exclaimed "Wah, so cheap ah!". These books were selling out like hot cakes. For its brilliant photography and narratives, it is definitely the best buy.

No comments: