Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wonderful week

The days spent in Melaka for the last couple of days was wonderful - I am glad I managed to accomplish all the things that I wanted to do when I am back in Melaka. Had a great time with family and friends - just catching up on old stories and sharing laughter. Reminds me of the beauty of relationships and to enjoy the richness of life.

"The terrain of life is filled with wonderful and astounding detail. Slow down and take in its richness" - a phrase which I frequently cite to myself when I find myself rushing and hurrying through each moment and obsessed with getting to the next checkpoint. When I do slow down, I begin to see the beauty in all the things which I missed out when I rush. And by slowing down, I begin to enjoy the beauty of life - simple pleasures - watching the rays of the sun at the horizon, waking up to the chirping of the birds, gazing into the stars on the sky; and many more magical moments...

No comments: