Saturday, May 22, 2010

Family Gathering - the eve of Manggai's wedding

Tomorrow is my cousin, Manggai's wedding and my mom and sister will be coming to KL today. We picked my mom, Suhashini and Pravin from the Bukit Jalil bus station and headed to my uncle Muthu's condo in Seri Kembangan for a small gathering on the eve of his daughter's wedding. We had a great time there and was entertained by the greatest ever humorist, my cousin, Mr. Nantha Kumar. He is the best! Hahaha.

From left: My sisters, aunt, mom, Nanthakumar, and us

After that, we went over to Alfred's parents' house and had a great Chinese dinner with them. Both grandparents-to-be are so excited over the tiny little angle growing inside me. It was a great day shared with the people we love. Looking forward for more gatherings to come.

No comments: