Thursday, December 27, 2007

UK TRIP (14/11/06 - 27/11/06)

I finally managed to find some time to upload the journal on the UK trip.
- The following journal on the trip may seem lengthy because of all my ramblings here and there; but it’s worth a read. The thing that I fear the most is forgetting everything I’ve remembered. Out of that paranoia, I keep a journal of the most memorable moments in my life. In case I am diagnosed with dementia at some point in my life (being paranoid again), I still have all my memories penned down. Alright, alright, before I get diverted again, let’s start the recollections of the journey.

- Flight on 14/11/06 at 11 a.m. from KLIA – reached Heathrow London airport at 5.00 p.m. The meals served during the flight was absolutely delicious. Had the best ever satay in my entire life; the peanut sauce was perfect!

No comments: