Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year Resolutions

It's a brand new year - time flies so fast! I pledged to myself to make full use of my time and to accomplish the goals that I've set for myself last year! (in which I have procastinated alot). I tell myself this year that before I hit 30 (darn!) next year, I have to accomplish some of my goals this year. One of it is to complete my PhD thesis write-up by this year and in the process publish at least 4 journal articles and attend 2 conferences.

I didn't prepare any list of resolutions this time - this time I believe action speak louder than words and I am gonna accomplish-as-much-as-I-can-while-having-lots-of-fun-along-the-way. This saves me from breaking the resolutions put on paper. By end of this year, I wanna look back and feel proud of things achieved in this year and feel fulfilled. I resolve to allow only positive thoughts which will be a catalyst towards achieving all my goals.
All in all, my gut feeling tells me that this gonna be a marvelous year. Happy 2008, filled with joy, happiness, and abundance!
Cheers!

No comments: