Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rain Nudle House @ Pavilion

I haven’t been blogging on dining out and restaurants for a long time. But I had to blog about this particular place – for I had the best Thai mango-glutinous-rice dessert here. I didn’t manage to take photos of the dishes we ordered at Rain Nudle house. Nevertheless, pictures will not do it justice.

My favorite dish is the glass noodle salad with seafood – bursting with intense flavor – and spicy! The papaya salad was delicious as well. My favorite of the favorites is the mango-glutinous-rice dessert – with its warm-thick-rich-coconut-cream accompanied with sweet-aromatic-Thai-mango and springy-glutinous-rice sprinkled with sesame seeds – just awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is this place ? Got vege or not ? May we can try, mages .

AGAPE said...

Hi dear, it's in Pavilion - there are some dishes that are only salads - u can order that without the seafood - the mango dessert is damn nice la. Next time we can go together!