Monday, September 21, 2009

Research paper - Published!

As a matter of fact, I even forgot that we submitted this paper - because it was sometime ago. But when I received an email from my supervisor that our paper has been published, I was so elated. It's like taking a break from the routine that I am accustomed to now - i.e., reading journal articles to refine my focus - including losing my way now and then. This publication strengthened my motivation to move on with a greater enthusiasm to complete my PhD. As a treat, Alfred and I indulged in the decadent tiramisu cake @ Coffee Bean :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Geeta for your publication.All the Best. mageselvam.

AGAPE said...

Thanks, dear!

AGAPE said...

Thanks, babe. Yep, it's obsolete by the time it's out. I am so waiting to be done with the process of waiting :P